Global Director, Demand Generation
/ Boston, MA
What We’re About
We’re an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. we’re looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
To build a global Demand Generation program from scratch at a rapidly-growing cybersecurity & DevSecOps startup!
You will work with company executives to shape the Go-to-Market strategy through rapid growth. The Global Director of Demand Generation will lead strategy and execution for all markets and channels. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will work closely with company and Sales leadership to build a predictable and successful pipeline that leads to revenue growth.
What You Will Do
- Create a growing Marketing and Sales pipeline that delivers strong revenue growth Identify key levers of growth within different market segments.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop persona-driven, high-performing content and content strategies to maximize conversion throughout the buyer journey
- Identify and plan marketing programs for revenue and brand growth (events, shows, inbound, advertising etc.)
- Manage all elements of the demand generation strategy including research, budget, execution, and reporting
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels, including website, SEO, email, digital advertising, webinars, events/trade shows, and more
- Work closely with Business Operations to build a world-class Marketing/Revenue Operations program
What You’re About
- 10+ years of experience, including at least five years building and managing high-performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to drive, net new logo and pipeline growth and experience working collaboratively with SDRs and Inside Sales teams
- Experience running multi-channel lead generation and digital marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, paid advertising, and channel marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to build and present executive and detailed reports
- Experience driving successful Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- Expert-level use of marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience in managing and planning events
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and creative thinker