Sales Engineer (Remote)
/ United States
What We’re About
We’re an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. we’re looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
What You’re About
We’re looking for a Sales Engineer who is excited to help customers build and release software faster and more securely. We’re seeing an individual who is collaborative, passionate about their customers’ success, listens carefully to their customers’ needs, and can effectively evangelize Apiiro across their territory/region.
- At least five years of experience in the security field as a Sales Engineer. You are a strong problem solver with the ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions to problems you have not encountered before.
- Experienced with docker / kubernetes, cloud-native application, and IaC technologies as well as in DevOps, CI/CD technologies, tools, and environments.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment and enjoy collaborating with others and be part of a strong team.
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills make you the right person for this job.
Preferably, you have a B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for presenting product offerings and architectures in the best light to prospects and customers, to raise confidence in the company’s technology, and to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle.
- Solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements to provide business value.
- Understanding and document what customers need, and establish apiiro’s platform as the best solution that solves their challenges - is a significant part of your role. You need to build and present customised demos of the apiiro platform, convey a deep understanding of the customer's technology as it pertains to the apiiro platform.
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management, respond effectively to RFPs, and travel to customers, based on territory alignment and region.
To accomplish all that, you will be participating in relevant training: product, sales, and procedural, to gain certifications. This will enable you to acquire and maintain the knowledge that is necessary to be effective in your role.