Senior Content Marketer
/ Boston, MA, United states
What We’re About
We’re an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. we’re looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
We have an incredible vision and need to let the world know! We are creating an entirely new market by reinventing the Secure Development Lifecycle for agile and cloud-native development.
Our message is resonating: we won the RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox Contest for the “Most Innovative Startup” and were also named a Gartner Cool Vendor in DevSecOps. But category creation isn’t easy and there is an incredible amount of education we need to do.
Report directly into the VP of Marketing to play a major role in Apiiro’s content production capabilities. This is a completely new role with the ability to create, manage, and execute the Content Marketing program.
What You Will Do
- Research industry trends to proactively recommend messaging and content that will resonate with target audiences
- Create compelling assets to educate the market on risk-based application security and why it is essential for organizations of all types and sizes
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop persona-driven, high-performing content and content strategies to maximize conversion throughout the buyer journey
- Write content for eBooks, blogs, articles, social media, whitepapers, emails, newsletters, case studies, research studies, and more
- Edit content written by technical and ESL authors for to improve readability
- Analyze content metrics and data-driven insights to optimize our content strategy
What You’re About
- Passionate about storytelling!
- 5+ years of experience in B2B security, preferably SaaS-based
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality content that resonates with both executive and technical audiences
- Deep understanding of multiple marketing channels, persona-based content, and vertical-specific content
- Ability to translate technical concepts into value-based messaging
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and creative thinker
- A strong portfolio of both long and short-form content
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and flexibly adapt to changing priorities