Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel
What We’re About
We’re an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. We’re looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
What You’re About
You have proven experience in overseeing a portfolio of customers with the goal of ensuring high customer satisfaction and account growth. You have the ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include technical product demonstrations, operation/process flow, and product function. You are a strong communicator and are able to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- At least three years of experience in the security field as a Customer Success Engineer. You are a strong problem solver with the ability to come up with creative and innovative solutions to problems you have not encountered before.
- Experienced with docker / kubernetes, cloud-native application, and IaC technologies as well as in DevOps, CI/CD technologies, tools, and environments.
- Relevant experience in the application security domain; SAST/SCA vulnerability prioritization, threat models, security code review, etc.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment and enjoy collaborating with others and being part of a strong team.
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills make you the right person for this job.
- Focused; on customer loyalty and building long-term strategic relationships and champions at all levels.
Preferably, you have a B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
What You Will Do
As a Customer Success Engineer you will be instrumental in driving revenue-generating growth and retention initiatives. You will proactively engage each account to identify risks, uncover opportunities, and to ensure that every customer in your portfolio is deriving value from Apiiro. If you’re tech-savvy and passionate about customer relationships, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas.
- Manage post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, onboarding and expanded use of the Apiiro platform.
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, driving issues to closure and closely communicating with Apiiro product management and engineering teams.
- Simultaneously work with multiple customers who are at different points in the account lifecycle.
- Identify opportunities to develop new technical content and training materials to ensure successful customer onboarding and product understanding.