What We’re About
We’re an experienced and diverse team focused on solving one of the biggest challenges CIOs and CISOs have - allowing development teams to move fast without compromising on security controls and risk management. We’re looking for strong and fun people to join us and take a significant part in shaping our technology, product, and culture.
What You’re About
You have proven experience in overseeing a portfolio of customers with the goal of ensuring high customer satisfaction and account growth. You have the ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function. You are a strong communicator and are able to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- Leadership; proven experience in leading customer success team and implementing a customer success model during the build and scale phase
- Successful; several years of experience and a proven track record in customer success / renewal and expansion management
- Customer Obsessed; on customer loyalty and building long-term strategic relationships and champions at all levels
- Intellectually curious; passion to constantly learn the product, market trends, and solve customer needs
- Resourceful; ability to create something out of necessity when it may not exist yet
- Motivated and results driven; constant grit and ability to persevere when the going gets tough
- Strong Problem solver - able to quickly and accurately identify customer pain points and address challenges with a detailed and methodical approach.
What You Will Do
You will direct and oversee the customer success team in establishing processes related to customer management, adoption, and continuous growth of the Apiiro platform across the customer base. The customer success team will work hand in hand with sales to actively seek expansion opportunities within accounts.
- Foster a culture of truly understanding the customer, requirements, and creating value in every interaction to achieve impact
- Create a common language to effectively transition accounts from customer acquisition, adoption, and expansion.
- Player/coach, hiring, enabling and scaling a global customer success team
- Develop short/long-term customer service objectives and continuously monitor procedures to ensure these are met by the customer success, product, and engineering
- Work closely and cross functionally with sales, support, product management and engineering team members. Measure performance and drive outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with sales leadership to oversee the successful execution on customer expansion opportunities
- Achieve NRR objectives and implement a customer measurement system