GSoft lacked visibility across all repositories, making it challenging to properly classify, recognize, and focus on the most critical risks. In addition, without automation, their two-person team could not continuously monitor changes made by 130+ developers to fix issues that were most important to the business and their customers.
- Apiiro indexes all of the application components so that even their small AppSec team can quickly identify and prioritize high-risk vs. low-risk issues.
- Compared to other application security testing tools, the Apiiro platform analyzes every pull request in seconds to significantly decrease the time to remediate.
- Apiiro’s SCA functionality activates as soon as it is connected to the source control manager and immediately surfaces all of the open-source elements without a need for extensive and time-consuming integrations.
- Apiiro saves GSoft many hours of AppSec work daily on integrations between security tools and applications, leading to significant cost savings and improved efficiencies.
- Apiiro also saves 30 minutes per day for every active developer, which amounts to 65 hours per day across the whole team, giving it an additional capacity of eight developers.
- The saved development and application security time is now applied to delivering more customer value and increased time-to-market velocity for important product features.